VENTURE 4TH - Against the Air Pirates!

Caprican

First Post
I'm under the impression that Adamant has quietly quit the 4e arena. Perhaps I'm wrong -- I've been wrong before.

It'd be nice to get an official verification one way or the other.

physicscarp

Explorer
I'm under the impression that Adamant has quietly quit the 4e arena. Perhaps I'm wrong -- I've been wrong before.

It'd be nice to get an official verification one way or the other.

It certainly would be nice. I've been asking about it for a while.

What really strikes me as odd is that a few months back, Adamant was part of a thread in General about what 3PP products people wanted to see for 4E. There was a large amount of support for adventures in that thread. Given that feedback, I'd figure that this would be a product that they would want to put out.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
What really strikes me as odd is that a few months back, Adamant was part of a thread in General about what 3PP products people wanted to see for 4E. There was a large amount of support for adventures in that thread. Given that feedback, I'd figure that this would be a product that they would want to put out.

The "problem" with adventures is that they are tough to write and tend to not have as high of a profit margin as other types of products. Besides, there is already a 4E 3PP out there that primarily focuses on adventures: Goodman Games. I've considered the adventure-writing avenue myself and the best I can write is encounters. Not exactly the same thing and not as desirable as a full blown adventure.

Remove ads