Vin Diesel on Dungeons and Dragons

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Also, if we are not limiting this to celebrities known to have been D&D players, Craig Ferguson would be fun as hell to have as a player in D&D game. My fantasy celebrity D&D group is:

Players: Robbin Williams, Craig Ferguson, Jack Black, Stephen Colbert, David Tenant, and me (it's my fantasy)
DM: Chris Perkins

nyvinter

Adventurer
Joe Magnaniello questioned if Vin Diesel was playing because no-one he knows has played with him. And judging from Diesel's instagram, he's just far more interested in playing DnD with his kids (and friends that are okay with gaming with his kids) than celebrities.

R_J_K75

Legend
What celeb would you Love to game with ?
No one really I can think of. I've never had any desire to meet any celebrities that I admired. From what I've hear and read its usually a disappointment. Though I've read some lists online that were pretty interesting of celebrities that play RPGs which admittedly might be fun to watch but I often wonder what some of them are like behind closed doors. I dont think anyone would want to see Mike Myers throw a temper tantrum because his character failed a saving throw.
Robbin Williams.
Better bring your 20-sided Ouija board to pull that one off. If I had to DM for 1980 Robin Williams I think I'd be so traumatized Id have quit for good. I can barely get a word in edge wise with my players now let alone him after a night out with John Belushi and Ace Frehley.
Vin Diesel needs to focus on Riddick.
I can bet he's pretty ticked off because he wasnt invited to be in the new D&D movie.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases