• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Going under doesn't seem like a viable option, as that involves swimming. She'll just have to wait and fire (holy arrows).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I guess that works. The trouble is if it eats Lyssa and Obscurity and then doesn't come back up :uhoh: )

*Whinoah waits again like last time. Obscuritysaurus attempts to initiate a grapple and succeeds resoundingly (natural 1 for the critter!), dealing a tiny bit of damage as well.*

(OOC: Obscurity deals 1 automatic nonlethal damage for initiating. She has enough BAB to use one more grapple check at a -5 penalty, so I rolled for her and the enemy got a natural 2, meaning another success. Pick whether you want to have her move the grapple upwards slightly or get a free bite)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Goop = water... correct? It's like icky and stuff? And you want the air nymph to fly down there? What are you thinking?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Goop == icky bog swamp slimy stuff, partially water

Oh, and I reread Grapple and the move thing is a full standard action, not a replacement for a single attack, so it isn't an option. You can only really damage your opponent or pin, so let me know which Erekose)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Alright then. It can't make grapple checks to do stuff this round then. There's only one thing it can do :])

*The creature is helpless, pinned in Obscuritysaurus's grip...that is until it turns its baleful eye towards her and her saurian form melts away, replaced by the feline body beneath. Even her other magic is nullified temporarily by the eye's dark power.*

*Just then, Trayah's Water Elemental appears, though it is...somehow a bit different than usual, infused with the taint and corruption of the land, it looks more like a muddy ooze elemental than water.*

(OOC: Antimagic eye :]

Trayah and Elemental both take turns)

unleashed

First Post
*Not being able to sight the creature, Trayah can do little but wait for the unusual elemental to do its work.*

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
OOC: As I read summon nature’s ally, I can’t order it to do anything more specific than attacking my opponents, unless I can speak it’s language. So it seems I’m stuck with letting it do that to the best of it’s ability. As for delaying, I guess so, as unless he summons another creature right now and sends it in there’s little Trayah can do without being able to see anything.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The elemental swims downward with incredible speed, slamming into the creature from behind with its watery slam, using its mastery of the elements to its advantage.*

(OOC: 10 Damage, back to Whinoah, whose delay ends again after two consecutive rounds of doing nothing)

Remove ads