Voidrunner’s Codex

Voidrunner Voidrunner’s Codex

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This thread is for the general discussion of the Voidrunner’s Codex. Click on Overview for more information.

Take your 5E and A5E games into space with this science-fiction set. This set contains three books. The Voidrunner's Codex contains rules for spacefaring characters including new heritages, classes, equipment, and more. The Star Captain's Manual is all about starships, starship combat, and space travel. And Escape from Death Planet is an introductory adventure.

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2916.jpeg

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend
This thread is for the general discussion of the Voidrunner’s Codex.

Take your 5E and A5E games into space with this science-fiction set. This set contains three books. The Voidrunner's Codex contains rules for spacefaring characters including new heritages, classes, equipment, and more. The Star Captain's Manual is all about starships, starship combat, and space travel. And Escape from Death Planet is an introductory adventure.

View attachment 347780

View attachment 347781
Just for clarity, is this a standalone set or supplements for A5E?

xiphumor

Legend
Are there any further thoughts on whether the sci-fi content will receive further support in the GPG or a similar publication?

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
Given EN Publishing's track record, I think it's pretty safe to assume people will like it, but I also don't blame you for being cautious and responsible about such things.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
While we were making the Voidrunner's Codex I wrote up a new Scoundrel Archetype and several powerful "Magic Items" taken from a military blacksite containing technology from ancient fallen civilizations to submit to the GPG.

So there's interest from at -least- one writer to put it into the GPG, but we need y'all's interest to see it carried forward!

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
You definitely have my interest. Last year's previews, combined with my love of space games, will have me interested in any Voidrunner content you guys drop.

I didn't know you were on the design team. Awesome! We've had an Esper in our group since shortly after Paranormal Power was released. The player absolutely loves it.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
You definitely have my interest. Last year's previews, combined with my love of space games, will have me interested in any Voidrunner content you guys drop.

I didn't know you were on the design team. Awesome! We've had an Esper in our group since shortly after Paranormal Power was released. The player absolutely loves it.
She wasn't just on the design team, she came up with the actual name "Voidrunner."

Remove ads