Voidrunner Voidrunner playtest character

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For my Thursday evening home game, this is one of my players' characters. Note--do not vouch for accuracy, this is all player-inputted, not official, and also this is a playtest game so stuff might change.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 23.53.13.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 23.54.12.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 23.54.45.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 23.55.13.png

"clips" has me in pain.

but seriously, the new stuff looks neat. i'm assuming you need to spend an action hotwiring each turn to keep rolling the countdown?

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
A little surprised by the inspiration feature. I guess +1d4 on an opposed check can come in clutch at the right time, particularly if you already have advantage. But most of the time I would just take the advantage.

[edit] Also, a little surprising to see Inexorable Concentration here! (But I do stan our neurodivergent soverigns!) Do concentration checks do something useful in the outer space setting?

[edit] Also, a little surprising to see Inexorable Concentration here! (But I do stan our neurodivergent soverigns!) Do concentration checks do something useful in the outer space setting?
No idea of course, but I like to think that piloting while a ship is badly damaged and on fire requires concentration on top piloting skill

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A little surprised by the inspiration feature. I guess +1d4 on an opposed check can come in clutch at the right time, particularly if you already have advantage. But most of the time I would just take the advantage.
It's actually for the next hour, so would apply to multiple checks.
That came from the AG human which is available when you play Voidrunner. There are new human heritage gifts also of course!

Deadmanshand

Explorer
This looks great. I spent a few weeks last Summer making a Star Wars to A5E conversion. I used both the SWd6 and d20 systems as a starting point. Was never quite satisfied with it. I think Voidrunner will work much better.

Remove ads