• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vorpal Games presents RED AEGIS

Matt James

Game Developer
i would like to see you guys get $50k for the 13th age hackers guide. the google+ group also things so. thanks for coming by and mentioning it there.

That is one of my goals as well. I'm a huge fan of 13th Age and would LOVE to do a Red Aegis Hacker's Guide for it. Thanks for the support! Let's keep this going.

Matt James

Game Developer
Only THREE (3) days remain! Jump in while it's hot. We've unlocked so much since I last posted to this thread. Please check us out. Here's a quick list of what's been unlocked in addition to our game.

• * Red Aegis Hacker's Guide to Pathfinder
  • * Red Aegis Hacker's Guide to FATE Core
  • * Red Aegis Hacker's Guide to 13th Age
  • * Red Aegis: TACTICS
  • * Red Aegis: Unleashed (Ed Greenwood)
  • * Red Aegis: Unleashed (Erik Scott de Bie)

Slyfoxgamer

First Post
I love the idea of carrying a character's ancestors having influenced the current game and having those ancestors having been past player characters!It reminds me of Risk Legacy!

Matt James

Game Developer
I love the idea of carrying a character's ancestors having influenced the current game and having those ancestors having been past player characters!It reminds me of Risk Legacy!

Bingo. There's a ton of opportunity to build your own continuity as the game goes on.

Remove ads