VTT or Discord on an iPad Pro?

Emirikol Prime

Explorer
I see that Roll20 will run in browser on my iPad Pro but has anyone had any success with that or any other online method?

I've considered using Discord and the Avrae bot for rolls/charsheets/Initiative as well. Anyone using that option?

Len

Prodigal Member
My DM successfully used Discord on an iPad for our last session. He was running Roll20 on his computer, with the iPad off to the side. (We couldn't get Roll20's voice chat to work properly.)

aramis erak

Legend
I've considered using Discord and the Avrae bot for rolls/charsheets/Initiative as well. Anyone using that option?
I'm using Discord and TotM for VOIP+Text play.
I use several different die-rollers. One got stuck on high rolls - so we switched mid-game. (in 30 rolls of 1d20, 25 were 17+. This is quite unlikely. (16/20)^25 - around 0.4% - but that die roller had been in the upper quarter on many die rolls. This wouldn't have been unwelcome had we not been playing Dragon Warriors... (It's a roll under system.)

For FFG's NDS games, d3-c4 is pretty good. It's general poly support is decent.

Sidekick got stuck in the rut.

There's another one I've got installed, can't remember its name.

What I want is a custom deck handler; i'm not averse to hosting a separate instance on my website with the custom deck. (I want to run DL5A)... I'm enough of a programmer to deal with customizing, but not enough to write my own.

Remove ads