EN World Want to promote your stuff outside the Promotions/Press forum?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For $10/month you can purchase a Publisher account. Ideal for promoting your Kickstarters, DMsGuild, or other RPG publications on EN World!

You can post about your stuff in the general (D&D or RPG) forums where traffic and engagement is higher, you can add a forum signature so all your posts link to your web page or products, and you get a nifty "publisher" badge by your posts which makes you look all official-like.

Click here to upgrade your account.

battlemapp

Making battles better since 2020
Thanks for the opportunity! What are the rule surrounding the number of promotional posts per forum in a certain timeframe?

Wyldekarde

Villager
This is very helpful. Thank you for this opportunity. I will try it out as I will be publishing a tabletop RPG kickstarter in the coming week.

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Hi, Morrus. I sent you a conversation/email. Need your help. I have a publisher account and yet it seems my thread got moved to the Promotions board from the D&D general forum. Also seem to have lost my signature feature. Last I checked, I'm still an active subscriber. Thanks.

UPDATE: Issue fixed by Morrus. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wyldekarde

Villager
I just upgraded my account and paid though I'm not sure how or when my account will be upgraded. HOpe somebody can help me out. Thank you!

Remove ads