• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wanted: boss monster for level ~3 characters (my players stay out!)

kerbarian

Explorer
Unfortunately for the group, the cleric has been infected with a serious case of Filth Fever, and the rogue is nearly as bad.
Are you using the errata for Filth Fever, with improve DC 16, maintain DC 11? My party recently had a fight with some wererats and got infected, but everyone was fine within a day or two.

ObsidianCrane

First Post
Are you using the errata for Filth Fever, with improve DC 16, maintain DC 11? My party recently had a fight with some wererats and got infected, but everyone was fine within a day or two.

Heck are you using the Disease rules; initial infection with Filth Fever takes a Healing Surge, you then need to take an extended rest before you worry about seeing if you get worse. You can also then have a buddy make a Heal check and use the better of the Heal Check or your Endurance Check to see if you improve.

Diseases are far better in the way they work, but very easy to remove without rituals still, which is good because it doesn't lead to long term debilitation of the party.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads