• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wanted D20 Conversions (yes, I know it's been done before, pls read first)

kibbitz

First Post
Psychotic Dreamer said:

That would be fine with me. I just want to see a Shadowrun type setting in a system I'm comfertable with. I've never been a huge fan of the system Shadowrun uses, but I love the setting.

:)

I love the setting and rule concepts, but the mechanics put me off it. Plus the fact that there's a significant amount of references to other supplements which I don't have and can't iafford... sigh :rolleyes: Anyway, your request is noted :)

kibbitz

First Post
Crothian said:

Then don't worry about it. It's not that big of deal. All the books are out of print so even if you had the money, you would need to hunt them down. The series of short stories is 12 books long. They are a great read and really let you experience a grimmy, dirty city where literally anything goes. THe RPG stuff is a box set and I think 4 modules and they are even hardier to find then the books.

I'm just hoping to see a resurgance since a new book just came out this week. :D

Heh, well, money talks iand I'm definitely low on it, I'm afraid... sigh, sometiames I really wish I lived somewhere with a better exchange rate... so many goodies, all of them out of reach...

Remove ads