• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wanted: High Quality Character portrait...will pay with real money!

BadMojo

First Post
As the title indicates, I'm looking for a nicely done character portrait for a PC that I've been playing for about 4 years now. The campaign is drawing to a close, and I'd like to have a nice portrait of this favorite old PC.

I'm not too picky on the medium and delivery in electronic format is fine (don't need an original).

As I mentioned, I'd be quite willing, even eager, to pay for a high quality pen, ink, etc. drawing. Thanks!

Cecil Solomon

First Post
Please provide a description of the PC. If you would like, you can send it to solomoncecil (at) yahoo.com

I'll take a look and see if it's something I'd like to work on.

BadMojo

First Post
Cecil Solomon said:
Please provide a description of the PC. If you would like, you can send it to solomoncecil (at) yahoo.com

I'll take a look and see if it's something I'd like to work on.

Sorry about the delay, but for anyone interested in possibly doing some art for this character here's some information. This is from a long running (talking years, here) Forgotten Realms campaign. The character is a monk of Ilmater, the God of Suffering, and member of the Order of St. Sollars, the Twice-Martyred.

Zoryn Malkov is a short, slender man with sharp features, bright blue eyes and short dark hair. He is normally dressed in the plain gray robes of an Ilmateri ascetic.

A small leather satchel is slung over his shoulder and a string of yellow wooden prayer beads are tucked into the rope belt of his robes.

Zoryn’s most noticeable feature is the extensive scarring on the right side of his face; the result of severe burns.

Personally, I've always visualized the character looking somewhat like the actor Adrian Brody, but with sharper features and somewhat emaciated.

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone interested. I'd be more than willing to pay for the art, but would like to see a sample of work first.

BadMojo

First Post
Anyone? If you don't want money, I can send errr...I don't have much else. OK, I can send digital photos of my parakeets and my eternal gratitude.

Mithril Dragon

First Post
I may be interested in doing this for you depending on how soon you expected it to be completed. The character sounds interesting and it would make a nice piece for my portfolio. Send a message through my site if you are interested in having me do this for you.

http://www.jeffspangler.net

Remove ads