Warhammer FRPG 4th Ed PDF Pre-Order Goes Live on DriveThruRPG!

Cubicle 7 Entertainment have launched the digital pre-order for the forthcoming Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Rulebook on DriveThruRPG. Although not available to download right away, the pre-order means customers will be sent a download link as soon as the rulebook is uploaded. And it’s not long before we get the chance to travel back to the Old World again.

A few companies have started doing digital pre-orders with DriveThru. Monte Cook Games offered their two new core books on digital pre-order through DriveThru earlier this year, and it seems like it’s a trend that could become popular with companies.

The Fourth Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay will contain everything you need to go adventuring in the grim and perilous lands of the Old World. So get the gang together, create your (anti)heroes and set off to make your way through the vile corruption, scheming plotters and terrifying creatures intent on destruction!

Please note: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item the author of this post will receive an affiliate commission.

uughh this sounds, well, complicated

It's very old school, I'm just creating a Viking character for Runequest 3, there is maths and stuff OMG! But once you are actually doing it, it's not complex. But explaining, or theory crafting with a white room, is tricky. Best to just make a PC or two, then it's on your sheet rather than in your head.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
Publisher
It's very old school, I'm just creating a Viking character for Runequest 3, there is maths and stuff OMG! But once you are actually doing it, it's not complex. But explaining, or theory crafting with a white room, is tricky. Best to just make a PC or two, then it's on your sheet rather than in your head.

as long as it isnt shadowrun complexity I'll be ok

BytomMan

First Post
I think the last Kickstarter they did was for the Lone Wolf Adventure Game.

Maybe they used to, but they have not in years, as far as I know. When was their last Kickstarter for an PRG product? They did not have to waste time on Kickstarter for The One Ring or Adventures in Middle-Earth or anything recent for Doctor Who. As far as I can tell, they really made their name once The One Ring released and have not needed Kickstarter since then.

Is been updated with fixes picked up by those who pre ordered, seems the big problem of spells being almost impossible to cast in the normal time frame of combat.

D

dco

Those who pre-ordered thru cubicle 7 received an advanced pdf copy (looks good so far, page references missing, good art). Not sure if you pre-order now you would get advanced pdf copy (I think the advanced pdf was more of a "sorry for the delay, thanks for sticking with us" thing)
So far the rules look solid.

I am a little disappointed in the art. I'm not a fan of Zweihander, but I think they hit closer to the mark in terms of art and atmosphere. Art's not a huge deal for me, but I know it is for others..

Good art, dissapointing art... I'll have to see it myself. :D
At least the rules seems solid according to most people and that's the most important thing.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases