Warhammer's Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Is Here!

Cubicle 7 has just released the PDF for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, with the hardcover being available for pre-order. They've also launched preorders for four other Age of Sigmar products. Warhammer: Age of Sigmar core rulebook Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound The Great Parch Map...

Cubicle 7 has just released the PDF for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, with the hardcover being available for pre-order. They've also launched preorders for four other Age of Sigmar products.
  • Warhammer: Age of Sigmar core rulebook
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound The Great Parch Map
  • Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Dice Trays

(As I write this, I'm having trouble getting to C7's website, so it might be worth retrying later today; I assume traffic is high for this one!)

AoS_Corebook_Cover-Mockup-with-C7-logo.jpg

TheSword

Legend
I prefer the more gritty Old World of Warhammer as it has a bit more depth.

However I will concede that a lot of the most interesting parts of that world were fleshed out in the role playing game and only then subsequently expanded on by the war game. You’ve got to start somewhere.

I prefer the more gritty Old World of Warhammer as it has a bit more depth.

However I will concede that a lot of the most interesting parts of that world were fleshed out in the role playing game and only then subsequently expanded on by the war game. You’ve got to start somewhere.
Yeah quite a bit more depth is being added to the Mortal Realms with this.

Crusadius

Adventurer
I was not planning on buying this. But apparently I had other ideas and went behind my own back to purchase it, both PDF + pre-order hard-copy.

It indeed is metal. But doesn't replace the love I have for WFRP.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads