Warrior Queen of Venus! - a Super-Galactic Space Rangers adventure

Andor

First Post
Crash rubs his wrists to get circulation back into them. "Thanks Tork. And thanks for nothing Percy." He turns and starts untieing Lady Jane while keeping an eye on the approaching Orongu-Khan. "Aw come on Lady Jane. You don't think I meant that do ya? I mean.. half hour shifts? Ewww."

OCC: Yeah, that picture link is broken for me too.

jkason

First Post
Sy Bergeron

Sy looks at the giant creature and blanches.

"I'm not sure anything we have could hurt a monster like that!" he says. "But wait! Lizards are cold-blooded. If we could somehow lower that thing's body temperature..." the traveller trails off, questing about for anything that might do the trick.

((OOC: 'Now it's a fair fight' Alternately, 'picked one up on my last trip' ;) ))

Walking Dad

First Post
Tork looks a bit confused. "You no orange. You are a sharptooth. Some sharptooth where Tork come from."

ooc: Tork ties to use: Handle Animals on O-K.

CaBaNa

First Post
Abecrombie gets a close shot of Tork having a heart-to-heart with Oronghu-Khan, when the primitive man finishes his declamation of friendship, "Suicide" moves to get :

[sblock=Tork is succes]

The hug between Orongu-Khan and Tork, followed by the look on the Queen's face.

[/sblock]
[sblock=Tork is fail]

The shot of Orongu-Khan's rage, Extreme Close-Up.

[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Haven't given up on this, folks. It's been a busy week and I'm away for the beginning of next week, but I *shall* return!

Remove ads