• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Was this fair?

pogre

Legend
Gellion said:
The reason the player of the Dwarven Fighter is now playing a Human Monk, is because our DM is going to "punish" him by not letting him play a Dwarf, or a Fighter again.

Amazing. I work super hard to get quality players at my game (which I now have), and this guy punishes players!

LightPhoenix

First Post
pogre said:
Amazing. I work super hard to get quality players at my game (which I now have), and this guy punishes players!
I would kill seven men and a cow in order to even have a group to play in right now, and yet people like this guy have groups.

Man, I think everyone on this board needs to move to Syracuse. :p

BSF

Explorer
Gellion - The more you reveal about the DM and the game, the more I am inclined to say that you should run, not walk, out of that game.

Your DM punished the player by not allowing him to play a Dwarf or a Fighter? Improved Invisibility has a 2 round duration? A brd can "sleep" an 18th level monk who is still combat aware if you nudge him? This game is already in the adversarial DM vs Players mode. In fact, it sounds like it is well established in it. I am beginning to get a feeling why this this game sounds kooky to me.

Last edited:

Remove ads