Media Watch me Write a Novel - Now with Interludes

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm going to try writing another novel. My first attempt was.................. mediocre.....

But, I'm going to do it again. And, I'm going to blog about it, and maybe do YouTube also. If anyone has a preference for one of the four, let me know here.

tommybahama

Adventurer
David Stewart on his YouTube channel was talking about NaNoWriMo, or national novel writing month, in November. It's a challenge to write a 50k word novel in a single month. He suggested you should do your outline now so you can hit the ground running in November. He has a lot of writing advice for aspiring novelists on his YouTube channel. Good luck!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
David Stewart on his YouTube channel was talking about NaNoWriMo, or national novel writing month, in November. It's a challenge to write a 50k word novel in a single month. He suggested you should do your outline now so you can hit the ground running in November. He has a lot of writing advice for aspiring novelists on his YouTube channel. Good luck!
thanks! As the post says, I've sort of started on at least three of them......My next post is about resources, and NaNoWriMo is on the list. I'll check out Mr. Stewart's also.

ccs

41st lv DM
Life is pretty slow & boring atm but, no offense intended, I suspect I can still find things more entertaining to do than watch someone else write.
How about I just wait for the finished work?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Picked which book I'd write....and edited and re-wrote four chapters of a book I started three years ago. Of course, I had a "really cool idea" yesterday....so I started the book in a totally different way today. And, I think the former protagonists are now side characters. We'll see how this goes over the next couple days. Anyway, chapter 1 is "in the books" :) at 838 words.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm just going to post this here.....I'm going to post my SF book as I work on it. Most of what I post for the rest of the year is already drafted....but I HOPE that this forces me to keep writing. Also, really need to refer to this as "Amanda's Story" for now.....

Remove ads