Special Potential Dragonrealm Rpg Poll! From The Authhr Of The Legend Of Huma!

RAKNAAK

Explorer
PLEASE VOTE IF YOU WOULD TRULY BE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!

So, with the success oof the JOURNALS OF KAZ THE MINOTAUR and the new HUMA project on the horizon, I'm gauging interest in a possible DRAGONREALM RPG project using the same setup. I've had many people request something like this, and so, now's the chance. I'll leave it up as long as possible, but it would be nice if everyone who seriously would buy it in the following forms would answer. Also, I'd like each person to also please click that they are voting, so I get a more immediate understanding of numbers. This needs to get a lot of votes, so if you know someone who would definitely be interested let them know.

The Dragonrealm is, of course, my saga, with the first novel, FIREDRAKE having enabled me to write for Dragonlance!

The project will include reference material, an adventure, and a NEW story only to be found there!

Yes, this is being posted in the Rex Draconis Fan Group, but, apparently, I can only do a poll in a group and this is the one I control.
Prices for the RPG will be comparable to those of the Kaz project, give or take, which means around $14.99 for PDF, $39.99 for Standard & $49.99 for Premium.

Thanks and please vote!

@RAKNAAK , I'm glad to see the structure behind your recent The Journals of Kaz the Minotaur: Lost Colony project taking wing and providing a pathway to expand the story behind your Dragonrealm setting. I was happy to vote for the book! :cool:
For those interested in what this project might look like, I interviewed Richard A. Knaak about The Journals of Kaz the Minotaur: Lost Colony here.

Remove ads