Water Domain, Work in Progress

Satyrn

First Post
For spells for the domain list, during a quick glance through 2nd level, blur and darkness stood out to me as feeling deep-wateryish

For 5th level: conjure elemental, cone of cold and maelstrom (from elemental evil) leaped to mind as contenders.

MechaPilot

Explorer

It has some similarities, but it doesn't quite fit the feel I'm going for. In my homebrew setting the goddess of the seas is also called "The Mother of All Monsters," because she created the monstrous races and the beasts of the sea (which can get pretty darn freaky looking even in a non-fantasy environment). Therefore I'm trying to balance a more generic water domain with aspects of monstrosity. Hence, Evard's Black Tentacles being on the domain spell list.

But thanks for the link anyways. I appreciate the attempt.

Zardnaar

Legend
It has some similarities, but it doesn't quite fit the feel I'm going for. In my homebrew setting the goddess of the seas is also called "The Mother of All Monsters," because she created the monstrous races and the beasts of the sea (which can get pretty darn freaky looking even in a non-fantasy environment). Therefore I'm trying to balance a more generic water domain with aspects of monstrosity. Hence, Evard's Black Tentacles being on the domain spell list.

But thanks for the link anyways. I appreciate the attempt.

Yeah I need a water domain for Darksun, ENworld had Flame, stone and air I can use but looking for a water domain or might write my own.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases