• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Waterdeep/Undermountain PbP [Full]

Verbatim said:
Chosen: Just out of curiousity, what are your thoughts on having a LN paladin? While I have no problem playing him as LG, I do think at times his vengence mindset might be better suited to LN, even if his goals are "good".

I see him as a very vigilante char who feels he only has to answer to the laws that Hoar have for him, and while it would be nice if those laws matched those of Waterdeep, if they don't so be it.

I know this is all proly a moot point since we are heading into a dungeon, but just wanted to ask...:)

Umm well to be honest I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Paly's. So I perfer LG, but that doesn't mean you can't be somewhat vengfull, as long as it is justified, and it isn't to over the top.:D Kinda LG but leans towards LN. Also we will mostly be in a dungeon, so it should not be to big of an issue.

Okay made the first post for the game. I am assuming nobody knows each other and that you are all shopping in the same area; Anchoret's Court in the Southern Ward.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Chosen of Valkur said:
Good catch, did you pick your prohibited schools yet Steve?

Also did you take your regional equipment?
Oops, forgot to write that down. Thanks guys. They are Illusion and Necromancy. Langan disdains trickery and loathes the dark arts. Does he qualify for regional equipment? He's a dwarf wizard from Waterdeep, not exactly a favored combination. :) I'll check when I get home.

Chosen of Valkur said:
Sure I will add you in as well, I'll go with 7 PC's, you guys might need it.

Also are you changing your Region from Evermeet to the High Forest? Don't forget your regional bonus equipment too.

I don't have the book with me, can you tell me what the regional bonus equipment plz.

Lefferts

First Post
I will be away from my computer Mon, Tues, and possibly Wed of this week. Feel free to autopilot Gorstag. Hopefully Undermountain won't have killed him by the time I get back.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads