• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Kenku17

First Post
Walking Dad said:
Jarek, Paldon and Toruk succeed at lifting the portcullis. Just as Arrak squeezed into the tower. You hear Reggie firing his bow and shouting: "Up there!" Moments later you all recognize an orc on the top of the tower, holding two javelins.

Paldon curses under his breath as he does his best to size up the situation....

[sblock=Paldon's Plan of Action]Umm...delay until the Orc's turn, dodge the orc and then aid in the defense of whoever is in more danger. If no one really is, Aid Reggie in his next shot[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
As Toruk and Paldon release the portcullis, Jarek is left holding it. He grinds his teeth and groans with the effort but barks out, "Toruk! Go with Arrak so he's not by himself!"

OOC: Try to make the strength check to hold the portcullis up, if possible.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tower 1

Paldon curses under his breath as he does his best to size up the situation....
"Toruk kills", shouts Toruk as he draws his longbow and shoots at the orc, but misses.
The released portcullis nearly falls down with only Jarek holding it.

The orc throws one of his javelins at Warren, impaling him where he stands, even with Jareks aided defense. He grunts something in orcish.
[sblock=orcish]"We attacked. Wake others!"[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
Toruk misses the orc, but Warren is hit critically 14 damage! (Sorry pal)

Initiatve:
Paldon x
Arrak
Toruk x
Orc x
Collan
Reggie
Warren
Jarek[/sblock]

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/4/3

OOC: Warren isn't dead is he? A serious blow, yes, but I get the impression he's still relatively okay. If not, Collan is going to heal him with a CLW. Also, sorry about not replying, I've been sick.

Collan wordlessly draws his bow and lets loose an arrow at the watchman from the cover of his horse.

Kenku17

First Post
Bihlbo said:
OOC: Warren isn't dead is he? A serious blow, yes, but I get the impression he's still relatively okay. If not, Collan is going to heal him with a CLW. Also, sorry about not replying, I've been sick.

Collan wordlessly draws his bow and lets loose an arrow at the watchman from the cover of his horse.

(OOC:Warren is BLEEDING! hes in -2...hes needs that CLW....unless someone wants to try to stabilize him for now...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads