WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Ilium

First Post
"Now, now," Jarek says holding his hands up. "I'm sure our new friend Feather didn't mean anything by it. I'm sure Rowan's right and she's just a little upset. Otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't be stupid enough to insult somebody who can pick up a pony and beat her with it." He smiles winningly at Feather and adds, "What's with the chest?"

Rhun

First Post
Rowan rubs his hands together and considers the chest. "Hopefully, our gear. I feel almost naked without my pipe and my hat."

Walking Dad

First Post
Smashing the lock, you are able to retrieve Rowan's and Feather's equipment.

As you retake your stuff, you here stepps from the doors leading to the other towers. (All doors are closed at the moment.)

Rhun

First Post
Rowan smiles, and quickly gathers his gear. He spins his derby style hat deftly between his hands before placing it on his head, and places his ornate briarwood pipe in his mouth. "Much better," he says with a smile. "Where to now, my friends?" He cocks his head as he hears the steps outside of the doors. "Although, it sounds like more trouble may await us."

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/4/2

"Ah, Jarek I do believe now is your chance," the elf replies as he ascends the last of the stairs, referring to the comment about the steps heard through the door.

The elf stands tall and firm, with a regal bearing only a child trained in the courts of privilege and royalty might possess. He wears unnaturally clean, white clothing with gold and silver trim. The fur-covered sleeves seem to sway and flow in an imperceptable breeze. Across one shoulder is a half-cape held on with gold cord, and on it, embroidered in gold thread, is a solar motif.

With a warm smile, the elf continues, "I am Collan Riventha, and I am glad to see you in good spirits. Not all who suffer entrapment have the strength of character to embrace freedom so readily." Motioning at the others, Collan continues, "Toruk, though reckless, is to be trusted fully against our foes. He is a human who is half orc, not the other way around. This over here is Paldon, a stalwart warrior. And, Jarek is Pelor's fist of justice here in the depths of orcish depravity, while I am Pelor's word of guiding light."

Collan readies his bow and states, "Now then, if you have any vengeance in your diminutive hearts, do let's give it freedom to bathe in orcish blood."

OOC: DC 21 Spellcraft check will tell you something about Collan.
Also, Collan is readying to shoot an arrow at the next orc he sees. 1d20+6=13, 1d8=7

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That sound like battle! Toruk is happy to hear." The half orc says, drawing his greatsword, still dripping warm blood. "Follow Toruk!" the barbarian suggest, as he heads to the door.

Walking Dad

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"That sound like battle! Toruk is happy to hear." The half orc says, drawing his greatsword, still dripping warm blood. "Follow Toruk!" the barbarian suggest, as he heads to the door.
ooc: Which door? You hear sounds from all doors but the one to the courtyard.

Remove ads