WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Walking Dad

First Post
Ilium said:
OOC: That's fine. I might still be able to draw missile fire with a Challenge, but it would work better from the front. Oh, well. That's what happens when we're in tight quarters. We should try to get out of the stairwell a bit so all three of us can be in front.
ooc: hornedturtle is right. you will have to fight on two fronts in this position.

Bihlbo

Explorer
OOC: I thought we'd be charging through the door that, on the other side of which we heard footsteps. But I'm cool with anything, we still have some tricks up our collective sleeves.

Kenku17

First Post
Bihlbo said:
OOC: I thought we'd be charging through the door that, on the other side of which we heard footsteps. But I'm cool with anything, we still have some tricks up our collective sleeves.

(OOC:Footsteps are coming from every door except the courtyard.)

"Hey you spellcaster, I apologize I don't know your name yet, but do you think you have something that could blow the door down?" Paldon asks as he goes looking for a tindertwig.

[sblock=OOC]
Initiative:1d20 3=5
If the door is not open by the point, either A, wait till Rowan Blows it down, or B, jerryrig my bottle of oil into a nice bomb to strike the door.

If the door is open, start beating on the guys in fron of me with Toruk.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Rowan clears his throat before answering. "Unfortunately, none of my spells are so straightforward. Though, someday I hope to acquire power enough to do so."

Kenku17

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"Toruk has spell that breaks door, see." the half orc babarian states before bashing the door

(OOC:never mind on putting together the explosive if Toruk is bashing the door. If Paldon has a target Feint and Strike. Do you want IC rolls for me?)

Remove ads