Level Up (A5E) We could really use some DTRPG reviews!

Y'all made me go read the reviews just so I could read his!

What I have found over time is that all 1 star reviews can be ignored. It's the 2 and 3 star reviews you want to focus on, because they will have positive and negative things to say and often reveal plenty about a product, whereas all 1 star reviews are just unhinged rants or someone complaining that their particular product was faulty (which isn't really a review).

Retreater

Legend
Y'all made me go read the reviews just so I could read his!

What I have found over time is that all 1 star reviews can be ignored. It's the 2 and 3 star reviews you want to focus on, because they will have positive and negative things to say and often reveal plenty about a product, whereas all 1 star reviews are just unhinged rants or someone complaining that their particular product was faulty (which isn't really a review).
Sometimes 1-star reviews are good for entertainment value.

Sadly, I don't think I'm informed enough about the products to leave a review at this stage. After I read them thoroughly, try a game with the system, etc., I'll try to get one written.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Righto! Never considered this, but I really should go through my dtrpg library and review a lot of books that I’ve liked…

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases