• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We need a new player for our Manhattan group!

Eryndur

Explorer
Our firmly established group in Manhattan is seeking a new player. We primarily play
D&D, but are currently running Star Wars Saga in anticipation of a wholesale move to D&D
4e come June.

We have had numerous hiccups in the past with regard to the 'eccentricities' of new
players, so we would prefer someone who is stable, sane, has good hygiene, and who
generally doesn't display any anti-social behavior. Familiarity with the d20 system is also a
big plus, since we want to play, not teach. We're all in our 30's, and we enjoy the usual
mix of roleplaying, tactical combat, and having a fun, relaxing time.

Right now, we meet at one of our member's apartment in Greenwich Village, and we try to
play weekly, usually Wednesday or Thursday nights from 6 to 10 or 11.

If you're interested or have questions, post here or email me at felagund50@hotmail.com.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Gah, so close yet so far away. Sounds right up my alley. I definitely meet all your social and... ahem, hygiene requirements. Unfortunately, Manhattan is just a little too far out of the way, particularly on a weeknight.

Good luck finding someone!

HoodyHoo13

First Post
Ooooh ooooh ME! ME

This sounds awesome! I run a Star Wars Saga game in the West Village and... uh... oh wait I'm in this game already.

Its a good game people. You get a free Ewok with every stormtrooper you crit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads