Wealth Domain (and other new domains?)

bmcdaniel

Adventurer
I need a Wealth Domain, and I'm hoping someone out there has already created one.

Also, I believe there was a big list of homebrew domains that was floating around a while ago. Does anybody still have it?

Thanks,
BMcDaniel

Steven McRownt

First Post
What about adapting the TRADE domain presented in FR setting? After all, in a medieval point of view, they're quite similar in philosophy... I don't know if i can write it down (I don't think they're OGC), but i strongly doubt it, so i will not.

Steven McRownt

Last edited:

the Jester

Legend
Ooh! Wealth, good idea for a domain! Don't have one o' those yet... I do have authority, apathy, astral, balance, charm, creation, darkness, hate, light, love, perversion, thought and time if you're in need of any of those.

bmcdaniel

Adventurer
Wealth Domain

The trade domain doesn't really work for me. I need a domain for Hades, a god of the underworld and stored (or hidden) wealth, especially mineral wealth in its raw form; this wealth is both secret and protected.

So far, I've got the following:

1. Silent Image
2. Obscure Object
3. Glyph of Warding
4. Fabricate
5. Major Creation
6. Leomund’s Secret Chest
7. Drawmij’s Instant Summons
8. True Creation
9. Antipathy

Don't have a granted power yet.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Appraise is a class skill
Gains a +2 bonus to Appraise, Craft, and Profession checks.
Coins, gems, and art objects are half weight. This is not a reduction in metal content or value, but a supernatural ability to bear the weight of wealth, literally.

Urklore

First Post
Yeah jester, I'd love to see the domains you have come up with. Anyone ever come up with a domain for food or lore? Perhaps some suggestions on some exsisting domains one could use for them?

Last edited:

Malin Genie

First Post
For a Wealth domain suitable for a banking clergy (who store wealth):

Granted Power: Appraise is a class skill, and you automatically gain +2 sacred bonus to Appraise and Profession (Bookkeeper) checks

1. Alarm
2. Arcane Lock
3. Glyph of Warding
4. Fire Trap
5. Leomund's Secret Chest
6. Guards and Wards
7. Permanent Image
8. Antipathy
9. Genesis (as the psionic power, the ultimate way to store treasure...)

Remove ads