• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
  • [imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/marker.jpg[/imager]4E Spell Effect Marker For use with D&D 4E. Zone Effects are great for marking the area of a continuous effect or a sustained power. Scales up or down easily to mark larger or smaller zones and does not occupy squares on a battlemap. No more having to mark up the battlemap only to erase it when the effect is removed. Sold in a pack of four.
  • Critter Cache: Lovecraftian Bestiary Blackdirge Publishing and Goodman Games have announced the sixth installment in the popular Critter Cache series of 4E monster supplements. Critter Cache: Lovecraftian Bestiary brings to life over 30 monsters from H.P Lovecraft’s tales of horror and the supernatural.
  • RPG 101: What is Worldwide D&D Game Day? The RPG Examiner explains the premise of Worldwide Dungeons & Dragons Game Day, when games stores all over the globe host 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons sessions.
  • In Depth: 4e Assassin and Q&A with Mike Mearls "Last week Wizards of the Coast released a new class for Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition called the Assassin, an exclusive class only available to subscribers of their D&D Insider service. I was very intrigued by this new class, so I asked if designer Mike Mearls would be able to answer some questions for us."
  • Review: Revenge of the Giants "Revenge of the Giants is the first WotC “mega-adventure” for 4e. My initial impression is that as much as I like the idea, there’s no way I could run it for my group due to how many combats there are (and how many of them look the same, at least on paper.)"
  • Official D&D Updates:
    • Revenge of the Giants Art Gallery Evil giants seek to avenge past defeats by ravaging the civilized lands, and the only thing standing in their way is a renowned band of heroes. Here now is the full gallery of illustrations from this super-adventure.
    • WWDDGD: DMG2 on Sept. 19 The third of three Worldwide D&D Game Day events for 2009 is coming up, on 19 September. As with past WWDDGDs, this event will be a celebration of the world's most popular RPG, complete with great activities and free stuff.

Last edited:

Remove ads