Weird Orgy comment on ENWorld D&D Forum Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I'm not particularly overprotective of my kids and generally feel that it is best to calmly and discuss with my kids whatever adult things they may encounter. But I still find it strange that ENWorld, would allow an orgy reference in a D&D forum post, and that it would be made by a Copper Subscriber member. See, "Weird Orgy comment on DnD Beyond Home Page Video ", first post, http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?635427-Weird-Orgy-comment-on-DnD-Beyond-Home-Page-Video

I suppose that in a game that glorifies violence and where demons and devils can be encountered, that sensitivity over the word "orgy" seems out of place. ENWorld posts are limited to those we would show Eric's Grandmother and grandmothers are likely to encounter far worse these days. Still, it seems inappropriate in this context.

DM Magic

Adventurer
Why did you copy [MENTION=6796661]MNblockhead[/MENTION]'s post, only to slightly change some of the wording to express your disapproval? Why not just post in that thread, or better yet, report the post?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Starting a thread specifically to mock another member is not acceptable. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads