Welcome back Lady T!

Phoenix8008

First Post
How was your vacation? Bet you're surprised to see that the reset happens in only a couple days now, huh? Wicht has really bulldozed these new rules through. Have fun catching up. ;)

Lady Tsin

First Post
LOL! Wow, I feel like I have been gone for years! Now I wish even more I had been able to finished what I started before I left....

:)

I need to keep reading and catch up on things...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Luckily, you still have a couple days to finish handing out your items. Be sure to note my plans with Archangel in the thread about our future journey. Also see how those plans may get altered in the "After the fight with Niko" thread.

Then have fun reading all of the new rules! I'm sure you'll like them and have a couple good questions to help us finish them off. Hope you have lotsa time and caffeine! :D

Sabaron

First Post
Welcome (thought I'd let Phoenix do it first ;))!

Couple o' news items that might interest you that involve you... that Dagger token you gave me won me my fight, and I have my own dojo now. :)

The news item that affects you directly is that the Archangel wishes to be cleansed of his dishonor... he started a thread about it.

Lady Tsin

First Post
:eek: Yikes! Sidhe Li is a villain now?? How did that happen??

I guess I am glad he didn't win my tournament!

I am pleased that the tokens are helping...that's what they are supposed to be for (thou I guess I should have given Sidhe his before I left!!).

Hmmm...more reading...

Lady Diamond

First Post
Cool! :) good to see you around here again Lady T. Um, about that "heaven trip" thing? Buy a "round trip ticket". :)

*wants to fwap Niko just a little bit... nah, I won't*

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lady Diamond said:
Cool! :) good to see you around here again Lady T. Um, about that "heaven trip" thing? Buy a "round trip ticket". :)

*wants to fwap Niko just a little bit... nah, I won't*

Fwap away if you must, but can I at least know what exactly I'm gonna be fwapped for? :eek: :confused:

Lady Diamond

First Post
It's your wife, and this isn't real life.. soooo... relax! :)

(darn, Lady T where are you IC right now? If you're at the Dragon and the West Wind dojo, IC'ly speaking there's a little girl who'd really like to see you now. Mianaavri the Moonlight Princess "joined up" with the Dragons, but she's missing you. :) )

Remove ads