• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to the Halmae (updated 2/27/07)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I recently finished StevenAC's excellently compiled PDFs of the story hour, and have now caught up with the remaining posts.

As with those that have come before me, I heap much praise upon Fajitas and spyscribe. Thank you for bringing to all of us not only an excellent story hour, but an excellent story.

Thank you.

Consider me another loyal reader among your fans.

Ero Gaki

First Post
Well, Ekht wasn't too impressed with her mage tactics (stand in back and blast) so now I think she is in trouble. If she wants a happier afterlife, she's gonna have to risk herself on the front lines, and that is suicide for a mage. Let's hope those cleric levels have made her tougher.

Fajitas

Hold the Peppers
Ero Gaki said:
Well, Ekht wasn't too impressed with her mage tactics (stand in back and blast) so now I think she is in trouble.
You do seem to be presupposing that Lira was actually conversing with Ehkt. Remember, dieties in the Halmae tend not to take distinct anthropomorphic forms.

Assuming that it wasn't simply a dream or hallucination created in the last moments of Lira's life, then at best it was presumably some kind of Ehktian spirit or angel, specifically a Questor related spirit, which, while possessing of an opinion of its own, does not necessarily speak the final word on behalf of Ehkt's opinion.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Fajitas said:
You do seem to be presupposing that Lira was actually conversing with Ehkt. Remember, dieties in the Halmae tend not to take distinct anthropomorphic forms.

Assuming that it wasn't simply a dream or hallucination created in the last moments of Lira's life, then at best it was presumably some kind of Ehktian spirit or angel, specifically a Questor related spirit, which, while possessing of an opinion of its own, does not necessarily speak the final word on behalf of Ehkt's opinion.

Yeah but . . . how will Lira interpret it?

The fact that we're interested, nay concerned, well that fact speaks volumes about your skills as an author =-)

Fajitas

Hold the Peppers
Richard Rawen said:
Yeah but . . . how will Lira interpret it?
That is, indeed, the question.

The fact that we're interested, nay concerned, well that fact speaks volumes about your skills as an author =-)
Credit where it's due, please. Spyscribe is the author. I'm just the inspiration. ;)

Remove ads