• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Well done on the speed

Just a tick in the box, a big BZ to ENW for how the site is keeping up with the announcement of 5E (or whatever it is going to be called).

I lapsed my subscription previously cos the site was so slow to be unusable, now (even under the pressure of the announcement) it is still good. A bit slow but not horrible. So thanks, RPG.net is so full of swearing and stuff it is good to discuss here!

Even google went down under the pressure: Google down! - Computerworld Blogs
;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We're coping.... just. Had to turn craploads of stuff off. It'll die down by tomorrow, I expect.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I was going to make a new thread asking about and congratulating the site for it, but given the above, guess I should ask here.

Was removing the visible display of xp level one of these "temporary changes"? I was all happy and excited to suddenly see it gone, and was going to come to meta to confirm and celebrate and now... *sad panda*

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It's official...

The sure way to kill the internet is...

CES + DnD edition announcements + Telconn outages + Google attacks.

Last edited:

Remove ads