West End Games for Sale

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Torg!! You'd get Torg!!! What right-thinking person would not jump at such a chance?

(*waits for crazy_cat's Torg sensor to go off*)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Dana Jorgensen is a little drama queen. At least when she latches her fangs on to something like this, she's too busy to leave negative reviews of her direct competitors' products at RPGNow.

Riiiiiiiiight. I knew I didn't much care for D. Jorgensen, though I couldn't quite recall the specifics. Thanks for the reminder.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Scooped! ;) I promptly submitted this to Gaming Report, Circvs, ENWorld*, SJG, and Wikipedia around 0100 this morning. I missed the Wizards forums, though (I'm glad that somebody oposted it over there).

*I think I may have screwed up the News submission, though.

Torg!! You'd get Torg!!! What right-thinking person would not jump at such a chance?

(*waits for crazy_cat's Torg sensor to go off*)

Indeed! Quick, someone with the money take note and buy Torg. Maybe some guys at WotC or Paizo will want to take this into their hands! (IIRC, a few men at WotC worked at the original Torg game).

We just started a Torg campaign again using the old adventures, and while it is fun for guys like me who didn't play much Torg, it is very hard on the player that played (and sometimes DMed) all of the old Possibility Wars adventures! Holding yourself back for not spoiling the adventure is annoying, but creating new Torg adventures is a lot of work for which most of my group just doesn't have the time. :(

Remove ads