What are you currently playing?

gepetto

Villager
Currently a NWoD hunters game where the players are part of a paranormal investigation group in a world where the forces of magic are slowly strengthening and returning to the world.

billd91

Hobbit on Quest
Running: Weekly Pathfinder, Curse of the Crimson Throne AP
Playing: Alternating weeks between 5e game based around some AD&D Zhentil Keep/Myth Drannor materials and 5e game in home-brew setting

Also running a backup game to the regular 5e offerings based on Age of Worms

br00n0

Villager
Right in the middle of GMing The Dark Eye's a Goblin more or Less. Gawd I hate murder solving adventures, so tough to prepare! :)

Imaculata

Adventurer
Still running my 3.5 Pirates of the Emerald Coast campaign (I should really bother to update that thread some time).
Last night's session ended with a PC and an npc having invisible sex on top of the counter of a crowded bar... and much awkward hilarity followed, because they didn't keep track of the spell's duration.

I didn't need to do a whole lot of preparation for that session, the players did all the work my just messing around. :D

Mallus

Hero
You have to work the SuperTrain in there somewhere. With California just think of all the detectives and cops your PCs can run into!
SuperTrain is the one with the nuclear-powered train, right? But not Pryor and Wilder and "That's right, we bad, we bad"? Of course there's no reason I can't put Pryor and Wilder *on* an atomic-powered train... be a shame if I didn't actually.

I definitely need more detectives & cops. Namely versions of Ponch and Jon, Jim Rockford, and the paramedics from Emergency - damn I need to write up that whole hospital.

What a fun campaign you have cookin'!
It's been good so far. Even the part where the players trashed most of the next arc *before* the start of last session! Might be a record...

... probably not, come to think.

pogre

Adventurer
SuperTrain is the one with the nuclear-powered train, right? But not Pryor and Wilder and "That's right, we bad, we bad"? Of course there's no reason I can't put Pryor and Wilder *on* an atomic-powered train... be a shame if I didn't actually.

I definitely need more detectives & cops. Namely versions of Ponch and Jon, Jim Rockford, and the paramedics from Emergency - damn I need to write up that whole hospital.

It's been good so far. Even the part where the players trashed most of the next arc *before* the start of last session! Might be a record...

... probably not, come to think.
You need a sidequest to Chicago to meet the sage Bob Newhart. The magic words of course would be "Hi Bob!"

I truly have campaign envy...

I

Immortal Sun

Running that sci-fi drow campaign I was posting about a few weeks back, sort of spun off the previous campaign I was running after the players lost.

EnJake2017

Villager
We're currently playing Eternity RPG. It's a newer RPG and not super well known. It's a GM-less game where everyone at the table helps create the "scenes" that are being played, dividing up the responsibilities that other games would have the GM doing. It's great for combat and character building. Mostly, the stories that end up being created from a group of people all chiming in are pretty amazing. https://aeturnumgaming.com/

Scottius

Explorer
I have two gaming groups that meet weekly on a regular basis. One of them is currently playing Dungeon Crawl Classics, going through a series of DCC modules I've loosely linked together. I'm the DM.

The other group just wrapped up a playthrough of Betrayal Legacy and has now made up characters for a weird west Homebrew campaign using the Cypher system. The first session is tonight in fact. I'm playing a Doomed Gunman who Slings Lead.

MGibster

Adventurer
This week we're playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness using Savage Worlds. The year is 2069 and the party are mutant animals who have been raised by Raphael to get revenge on Alchemex for their experiments on mutant animals and the death of Leonardo.

JeffB

Adventurer
Currently running Palladium Fantasy- The Hidden Temple/Legend of the Death Song Tome (In the "Old Ones" book)

NeuroZombie

Explorer
I'm running a Savage Rifts campaign right now, although its about once a month or so due to scheduling issues. I am working on a dark fantasy setting for use with SW that I want to get another group together for as well.

JeffB

Adventurer
13th Age, Eyes of the Stone Thief adventure.

13th Age Glorantha, Rob Heinsoo's home campaign.

Sometimes a secret project.
Any hints? :)

Whenever I have run "D&D" over the past 4 or 5 years , 90% of the time it's 13A. Ran Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh a few months back. Much fun.

Siriak

Explorer
We have been rotating between Pathfinder 1e and DnD5e (we just finished Dragonheist). Tonight, one of the crew is running his Savage Worlds-Hellfrost campaign.

Advertisement