What are you going to be for Halloween?

Terraism

Explorer
Not that it helps GlassJaw much, but for my part, I'll be assisting at a nearby church that throws a huge supervised event for the small kids. I think I'm making sure no tiny kids get *too* lost or scared in the straw-bale maze. :)

In the past, I've had some fun costumes. If you've got the patience, you can work out a sort of "shoulder extension" that'll let you pull off carrying your own head on a platter. It works best if you're reasonably short, so I haven't done it in a while, but if you want to try it, it's doable at any height with some prep work.

Ilium

First Post
cignus_pfaccari said:
Obi-Wan/Qui-Gonn/generic Jedi?

Yoda?
I did toy with the idea of being Yoda just for the size strangeness. :)

But right now I'm leaning toward Obi-wan. Age-wise I'm about midway between "young obi-wan" and Alec Guiness. I've officially stopped shaving for the role. All I need is an old brown bathrobe I can cut up and a suitably mysterious air. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Kal-ElDarkSide.jpg

I've been working on an outfit based on what Kal-El is wearing there. :cool:

awayfarer

First Post
For the last few years my costume policy has been to buy one item and build a costume around it. This year I bought an old, dinged up license plate and a road sign. I'm going to throw on some tattered clothes, put a steering wheel cover around my neck and go to my sisters halloween party as an accident.

A bit tasteless yes, but original and sure to be appreciated by the people attending.

Remove ads