• Ranger (any)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 55 32.2%

Fenes

First Post
In one campaign I am playing a bard-8, going on 9. In the other I am playing a sorceress-8/genie-adept-2 (homebrew PrC).

Darklone

Playing chars...

Mostly DM ... but:

Human barbarian
Wildelf barbarian/ranger/bard/rogue/sorcerer
Kobold illusionist/sorcerer (reincarnated gnome)
Dwarven pioneer (fighter)
Human bard

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
I play a Dwarf Psion (Savant), an Half-Fiend Psychic Warrior, and an Human Fighter/Rogue. Woohoo!

Talk about getting the shaft, psionic classes weren't even mentioned in the postes about being shafted! :D

I only had ten items to work with! So the Bard and the Paladin got the shaft!

:rolleyes:

Thaumaturge.

FullTinCan

First Post
I am playing a former monk (level 2) barbarian (level1) half-orc. He grew up an orphan raised in a monastery devoted to order. He fitin at the time but when he left the influences of the church he did what he did best, namely fight. He became a barbarian, regressing to his roots. He is now a street fighter that is sponsored by a tavern, which provides him shelter and food. He still maintains some of the dogma from the monastery, such as not drinking alchohol. He also has no concept of wealth.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Tace said:
7th level Dwarven Fighter named Dumas
A young Dwarven squire walks up to the great warrior...

"Hi, Dumbass! I hear you are truly a great and mighty warrior!

"May I be your squire, Great Dumbass? I believe that I can bring pride to the Great Dwarven name of Dumbass!

"Is there something wrong, Great Dumbass, sire? What can I -

***THWACK!***

Turlogh

Explorer
Just made a 1st level Barbarian for a birthright campaign. It's sort of a 1/2 assed conversion but hopefully will be fun.

I also have to decide on a new character for a Forgotten Realms game. My last one (also a barbarian)was hit by prismatic spray and sent to Elysium. Its a fairly high level game and still 2nd edition (oh well, still fun).

Remove ads