What date for the reset?

Jackal

First Post
It would be nice if the reset was on the 30th. It would give us something to do on the weekend. If everything is done by then that is.

Besides most people are waiting for the restart it seems to start playing again. Unless we lost alot of people during the switch over to this server. Because it sure seems like there are less fights and IC stuff going on.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Well I think chances are good it will be done on the 30th. But some of the players might like it if they could have a chance to wrap up any story lines.

I don't really care one way or the other personally, thus opening the question up...

Jackal

First Post
I know some people are just going to restart or make a new character all together.

I am not sure if I am going to restart or make another character. Most likely I won't decided untill we actually do the reset.

Maybe you could do a poll and see what happens.

MidKnight

First Post
Well Kalanyr, it looks like your fighter hadn't been active very much recently, but here is what I had (keep in mind that the boards got yanked on us before I realized it and couldn't get a recent copy of the fighter reg. - I believe I pulled this down on Jan.11th)
Kalanyr, White Belt
Defeated by Brother Gerett, White Belt D1 Lost 1 Yen, Current Yen 0
Sabaron Forfeited, Yellow Belt 0(Day of the Peasant), Yen 0 (Gained Lion Syle, Replaced with Panther Style since Lion is no more)
Lost to Silent One, Yellow Belt 0 Yen 0 1/2 (he was a Dirty Bastard)
Won vs Silent One (by Forfeit) Yellow Belt 1 Yen 0 2/2
[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: Kalanyr ]

--------------------

Kalanyr the Panther
Yellow Belt 1
2/2
Yen: 0

Kalanyr

Explorer
Thanks Midnight, I wasn't active since I lost my password to this account a while back and the email retrieval didn't work on the number location boards.

Kalanyr's back in business. Until the reset anyway.

Remove ads