• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What did you name your system?

the Jester

Legend
Crossroads.

You could play anything at all. A pc played, essentially, Taz (the Tasmanian devil from Loony Tunes). It is a fun system, but very rough still (after many years and many revisions- I think I first created it ad hoc on the spot in about 1991).

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
Right now I'm using Fantasia, but I've recently discovered that it has already been taken by a 3rd party game. I'm thinking of changing it to Burrows & Bunnies...

Raven Crowking

First Post
Megatron said:
For those that have created their own systems or completely overhauled an existing rpg, what did you name it?
After several years of working on this thing (in between fits of worldbuilding) I still haven't decided on a name for it. Personally, I'm big on lists and labels - hell, i buy Gygax's books just for the tables. So, yeah, not having a name for my system really irritates me and I'd like to know what you guys did in this situation.

My D20-based Doctor Who game is called The Game of Rassilon.

My rewrite of 3.0/3.5 is called Fourth Edition. :]

RC

Ry

Explorer
Hey, if you have room, I'm always up for a game. Also, I'm just getting my Legends system together, so if you ever want to trade edits, let me know.

Remove ads