• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E What do you want in 4E, defense and DR or straight AC?

Armor should provide AC or Defense/DR?

• AC all the way baby!!!

Votes: 56 41.5%
  • Defense/DR make more sense.

Votes: 79 58.5%

Cougar

Felis Concolor
Perhaps the system knows you don't have a valid opinion??

Just kidding of course. Hopefully if you were going to vote for DR and defense it gets worked out. If you were going to vote for AC, I'd say better luck next time!!

Cougar

Felis Concolor
Seriously, it is a jest on my part. The boards sometimes don't portray some of us with dry wit and I don't pst here enough to have a reputation.

If you have a problem, email one of the mods or Morrus. Obviously you can post, so you should be able to vote. And all joking aside, we really DO want to hear your opinion, even if it is contradictory.

Dave

Wolfen Priest

First Post
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Hell no. That's just more complexity.

That's exactly how I feel. It's hard enough sorting through books of rules when I play now (most of the people I play with not exactly being what you'd call 'rules experts'); the last thing I want is more complexity added to an unrealistic game for the sake of 'realism.'

Cougar

Felis Concolor
Well, I guess it is the community as a whole here, the posters. But to be honest I really don't know if they actually want your opinion (although I am sure they do). I have been nagged for speaking for others in the past.

I know I want to hear your opinion.

Theuderic

First Post
You said that WE want to hear your opinion even if it is CONTRADICTORY are speaking for the majority of people here or just yourself?

Cougar

Felis Concolor
Well, as long as we are being serious, I actually prefer to hear contradictory opinions. Sure, everyone wants things to go their way and they want people to agree with them, but I use these boards as a way to add to my knowledge and very often my mind is changed in the process, no matter the way I thought before.

Of course I can oly speak for myself, not the majority. I am hopeful they all want to hear opinions, no matter the way it goes.

In any case, I would want to hear your honest opinion, no matter the consequences. I am an ardent supporter of free speech and honesty.

Last edited:

Theuderic

First Post
I sent an email to Morrus. I am still having difficulty in casting a vote. I will post my opinion only after I am actually able to cast a vote. I wish to thank you for your understanding and perhaps i will be abe to vote soon.

Remove ads