Pathfinder 2E What does Pathfinder lack?

AV is a pretty easy to convert adventure compared to some of the other AP offerings. I also think this was a test bed for doing this on occasion for 5E. There definitely was a wrench tossed in that plan.
Yeah, I'm running it for my table now and it's a pretty straightforward dungeon adventure. Perfect for a new PF2e GM and group of players. I imagine it would take the least amount of work to convert compared to something like Kingmaker with the kingdom management aspect. Kingmaker is also huge, like 600ish pages?

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I think that is gone and buried. Any sort of reaching across the aisle Ha$bros destroyed with their attempted OGL grab. That might now be the realm of 'What If?' alternate timelines.
Agreed. With the push back of Abomination Vaults 5e and the remaster project, it's obvious that Paizo support for 5e is now dead. Abomination Vaults 5e is only still a go since it had previously been announced.

Oh well. I can dream.

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
Abomination Vaults 5e is still listed as being planned for release with a recent delay announced, so it wouldn't be too hard for them to switch the license to CC and proceed as planned. It just clearly isn't a priority if they've had to delay it due to resource issues.
It's probably only still in development due to pre-orders. I suspect once it's out the door it'll be moved to the 'unavailable' list and never reprinted unless D&D changes ownership or some similar radical change fixes things.

mamba

Legend
I think that is gone and buried. Any sort of reaching across the aisle Ha$bros destroyed with their attempted OGL grab. That might now be the realm of 'What If?' alternate timelines.
the Abomination Vault 5e is still coming, just pushed back. The 5e SRD being under CC means it is at least as ‘safe’ as the OGL version ever was.

So I would not rule out additional conversions, to me this is more a matter of how well the initial ones do.

Remove ads