• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What enchantment should I get for a whip

What enchantment for a whip

• Vorpal

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Distance

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • A burst(Specify)

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Flaming/Shocking/Frost Etc

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Brilliant energy

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Ghost touch

Votes: 6 12.2%

Crothian

First Post
Thanee said:

Isn't a regular whip equally good for a Lasher?

I was under the impression, that the PrC grants the same benefits just with a regular whip.

Bye
Thanee

It is true the lasher is equally good for both kinds. THe whip dagger does more damage, but more importantly for me, crits on a 19-20. I like the burst magical abilities and improved crit. Of course keen would be nice, but I'm not allowed that. The frustrating things about a low magic game.

Crothian

First Post
Ferret said:
Elf, rogue(Mindbender??Bondblade) I might Dual weild it with a raipier...or not. I also fancy being able to defen people (Like Cracking it in the air?)

You can use a whip and a longsword and go the route of the Quisane Style from Quitissential Fighter.

kreynolds

First Post
Rixshaw said:
I think sonic burst would be a good one to have on a whip (not sure of what it is really called but you get the idea)

Actually, I don't know that a sonic burst enhancement exhists. I know of screaming (+1d6 sonic per hit), and thundering (like the burst weapons but no 1d6 per regular hit, also has deafening effect), though I don't know of one that combines the two.

Arcanus

First Post
Brilliant Energy Whip and the ability to cast True Strike!!!!!!!!

Hit someone through closed doors and through walls, 50% miss chance because of their concealment. BUT, IF you cast True Strike before you attack then the 50% chance is negated.

ASSUMING of course you already know the exact location of your foe.

Remove ads