• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What happened to that plane that vanished in flight?

I'm blaming this guy Grimlin.jpg

Janx

Hero
Not a flyer but I find it strange, no cell phone calls.

Guess it is on LOST island.

I have no clue of the details of the flight path, but either the altitude or flying over ocean will probably nix cell-phone usage.

Plus, a $50 cellular jammer off e-bay will probably take care of the possibility, and it would probably look like a non-bomb piece of technical equipment.

Thought I too had the humorous thought of Oceanic 815, unfortunately, there's real people who are in real trouble, so I reckon it's not that funny.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I have no clue of the details of the flight path, but either the altitude or flying over ocean will probably nix cell-phone usage.

Plus, a $50 cellular jammer off e-bay will probably take care of the possibility, and it would probably look like a non-bomb piece of technical equipment.

Thought I too had the humorous thought of Oceanic 815, unfortunately, there's real people who are in real trouble, so I reckon it's not that funny.

That is another point; location - always thought of that area a hot spot.

Remove ads