• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What have you done to my Underdark Fey thread?

Clay_More

First Post
:(

Well okay then....
Hey Krishnath, did you notice the Open Call from Bastion Press by the way? The one that ended 15 th. February, I bite my own tongue over it, they asked for Jungle / Forest monsters, I could have sent in my Dunai :(

Clay_More

First Post
I bet some of your Fey could have gotten in too.
My Dunai fit the mold pretty good, they asked for Jungle creatures, what better example :)

Clay_More

First Post
Okay, not to get scared yall. Im simply asking a simple question to another simple person on these boards ;)

Krish, are you a believing Christian? Or merely one of those "I was baptised to get the kewl presents" kind?

IMO I think that some hindus are just as bad fanatics as any christian or muslim you find. Bringing with it all the typical signs of fanaticism (which means, a complete lack of the ability to see things from another persons viewpoint).

Krishnath

First Post
I am a beliving christian in the sense that I belive in that some entity (let's call it god) created the universe through the use of the big bang, I mean something had to start it right? But wether or not "god" is a he, she, or it, doesn't really matter does it.

On the other hand, I do not belive "god" to be good, nor "The Devil" to be evil, for quite simple reasons actually:

If "god" was good, why is there war, famine, and diseases running rampant all over the world.

And if "the Devil" was evil, why would he punish those that go to hell?

As far as I am conserned they are both true neutral in alignment, to use a D&D term.

But as I said, I am a liberal protestant (lutherite).

As for hindu fanatics, they are probably as fanatic as some christians and muslims, but they are a lot less likely to cause bloodshed than the other two groups, due to their religious belifs.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads