What is going on with the realms??????!! Help

Aris

First Post
In FRCS it said that new events will happen. I think it said that for every 3 months in real life there is one month in the realms. I just want to know whats the latest things that is happening in the realms or were can i find info like this:)
Thanks

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Funny I though they were Milking the seven sisters... I mean Elminster has had his way with at least ONE or two of them hasn't he? ;)

Nightfall said:
Funny I though they were Milking the seven sisters... I mean Elminster has had his way with at least ONE or two of them hasn't he? ;)

Dear Forum,

I never thought anything would happen to me that was worth writing to your magazine, but one of my long-time fantasies finally came true last week!

See, I have a thing for sisters. The thought of having my way with a pair of sisters at the same time was always my ultimate fantasy.

Late Saturday night, I was just closing up the McMystra when a bunch of girls showed up. They told me they were all sisters, and begged to be let in, and said they would do anything if I'd keep the grill open and feed them.

Anything? That gave me an idea. So I said, "Ok, but you have to dance for me."

>>censored<<

Elminster,
Faerun

Aris said:
In FRCS it said that new events will happen. I think it said that for every 3 months in real life there is one month in the realms. I just want to know whats the latest things that is happening in the realms or were can i find info like this:)
Thanks

But, seriously, folks, is this sort of info out there anywhere?

It seems to me that this kind of thing would be a major sales point, so it would be released as a box set (or whatever the 3e equivalent of all the prior edition box sets is/will be). I mean, FR is such a high-visibility product for WotC, I can't see a free "Realms Update" tweaking the timeline of such an important setting.

Remove ads