• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

R_J_K75

Legend
From personal experience, I can attest the night of the game, every chicken place sells out. And after the garbage cans fill, the sidewalks and streets get littered with chicken bones.
Im going to guess that there is some local cultural significance or tradition that for this event people eat lots more chicken than normal, am I correct or is it just the mass influx of people?

Zardnaar

Legend
My parents and I were visiting family for Thanksgiving in NOLA one year back in the late 1980s, and we were staying in a hotel on Canal Street, near the Superdome. The Bayou Classic college football game (between Grambling vs Southern) is held every year during Thanksgiving week, and attracts IMMENSE crowds. Most don’t even have tickets- they’re just partying in the streets.

From personal experience, I can attest the night of the game, every chicken place sells out. And after the garbage cans fill, the sidewalks and streets get littered with chicken bones.

We call that "rugby" here. Silly stupid game but some people like it. May be some kind of cult for the deity R'ugby. They build these large coliseum type places for observances.

Similar effect sometimes. Go somewhere on Sunday after the Saturday half the menu might be sold out.

Undrave

Legend
NOTE: TO QUALIFY, THE CHAIN MUST EXIST IN AT LEAST TWO STATES/PROVINCES/COUNTRIES. YOUR LOCAL BURGER HUT NO ONE HAS HEARD OF IS NOT A CHAIN. SMALL SINGLE-STATE CHAINS LIKE BAKER'S ALSO DO NOT QUALIFY. LOCATIONS MUST ALSO TYPICALLY HAVE A DRIVE-THRU.
What about A&W Canada? A&W Canada has been independent from the international operations since the 1970s.

Their Mozza Burger is one of my favorite fast food ever and their onion rings are legendary! The Teen Burger isn't bad either, and a chicken Buddy Burger with lettuce and tomato as extra topping can make a great side dish. And they have their legendary root beers, of course.

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
1696445804873.png

Remove ads