What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

What is the best chain fast food restaurant?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It occurred to me that I couldn’t recall if we covered any sandwich chains. To me, they qualify as fast food, but few actually have this thread’s “drive-through” requirement.

In fact, the only one I can think of is Schlotzky’s.

Which, within this thread’s context, works for me because they’re one of my favorite sandwich chains. Their Original is really the only thing of theirs I’ve ordered for myself in the past 40 years, but it’s a great sandwich. It’s inspired by a classic muffuletta, and stands equal to it in my palate’s opinion.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
giphy.gif

The "rule" was only there to make people think when they were coming up with their response, much like the similarly harsh restrictions in other threads in this family.

I think it's fair to say that Subway and its direct competitors (all of them better than Subway, by definition) are fast food restaurants.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
It occurred to me that I couldn’t recall if we covered any sandwich chains. To me, they qualify as fast food, but few actually have this thread’s “drive-through” requirement.

Which, within this thread’s context, works for me because they’re one of my favorite sandwich chains. Their Original is really the only thing of theirs I’ve ordered for myself in the past 40 years, but it’s a great sandwich. It’s inspired by a classic muffuletta, and stands equal to it in my palate’s opinion.
Thats a whole other thread! Though, as far as chains go, I love me some Jersey Mikes.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter

Subway has drive-thru in a lot of places... but they are serviceable (and have pizza for non-sub kids) and would never be accused of great I think.

Remove ads