What is the biggest starship deck plan available

Qualifiers:
1) Electronic format
2) Actual deck plans, not pictures of a ship, or sample sections of a ship, but actual deckplans
3) For a star ship, not 'use a cruise ship and adapt'

0-hr has a carrier and a space station that are pretty big. Anyone know of anything bigger?

Peter BOSCO'S

Adventurer
I believe that that would be the pdf version of the Classic Traveller games that includes all the deck plans for the Azanti High Lightning. It is about 35 million cubic feet (what Traveller calls 70,000 displacement tons at about 500 cubic feet each) and the deck plans are complete. Marc Miller is still selling them on CD-Roms and thumbdrives.

darjr

I crit!
The one from the Barrier Peaks?
Also I think the Metamorphosis Alpha generation ship was mapped out recently.

I believe that that would be the pdf version of the Classic Traveller games that includes all the deck plans for the Azanti High Lightning. It is about 35 million cubic feet (what Traveller calls 70,000 displacement tons at about 500 cubic feet each) and the deck plans are complete. Marc Miller is still selling them on CD-Roms and thumbdrives.
I have the original version of the game; I did not know it was available as electronic format. Where is he selling them, my Google-ful failed me.

darjr

I crit!
Starship Warden

7049E75C-F0D8-4668-8CA8-BA1FB62CBF48.jpeg

Remove ads