What is With All The Asian Character Spam???

Marc Radle

Legend
What is with all this spam every evening with the Asian character titles?

It seems like every evening the forums get absolutely flooded with it! Is there nothing that can be done to stop it?

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I doubt it can be stopped, but the mods usually seem to ban the spammer fairly quickly once reported.
I just put the spammer on my Ignore list and reload the forum page to clear the trash threads off my screen.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
A mod response is in..

aco175

Legend
I was thinking this was going to be a different thread and was going to post a picture on the movie 7 Samurai vs Magnificent 7. But all those threads I just block and refresh like @J.Quondam mentioned upthread.

Just saw our fake diploma friends posting on the Paradox Interactive forums.

Polish_20221005_225025365.png

Haplo781

Legend
There's also a bunch of spambot posting random strings of characters in the familiar Roman alphabet. Usually 2-4 letters like "sfhj".

Maybe a hidden forum for new users where you have to do a captcha-like thing before you can post elsewhere could filter these out.

Marc Radle

Legend
There's also a bunch of spambot posting random strings of characters in the familiar Roman alphabet. Usually 2-4 letters like "sfhj".

Maybe a hidden forum for new users where you have to do a captcha-like thing before you can post elsewhere could filter these out.
I’ve wondered what those were as well

Remove ads