• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What section would this go in?

Mephos

Explorer
I'm in the process of doing a dev blog about the game (pathfinder/3.5 compatible), from first ideas to hopefully final publication.

Would like to take suggestions on which forum section to post this in
General or RPG industry.

Also, would it be bad form if i put in a new post each time i update (once a week or so) to keep each issue clearly seperate, or put it all in one thread, keeping everything tidy but making individual matters harder to follow.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If it's essentially promotional (which dev blogs are) then Industry is the best forum for it. It's up to you how you arrange it (one thread or multiple threads) as long as it doesn't come across as spam (i.e. too many threads).

Mephos

Explorer
Cool..i was thinking along the right lines ..industry forum it shall be then. Probabbly go with each blog entry being a sepearte post as I'll be doing one a week. If it looks more then *then* i'll add it to the existing thread for the week

Thanks for quick reply :)

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I'd agree with Pawsplay, with the inclusion of a short excerpt in the post of a paragraph or so, just to wet the appetite. That way you can get the readers of it to increase the view count of your blog. Win-win for your blog and ENWorld.:)

Remove ads