• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What software remains to be coded?

warhookdm

First Post
pre-beta test/write module

I am VERY interested in testing the pre-beta; I was testing the alpha, then had too wipe my drive (long story; it took 10 days to get back on-line).

As it happens, I am in the process of writing a fairly involved series of modules set in Greyhawk. The basic plot is an Orc invasion; the first portion is an overland adventure covering several hundred miles.

I started using RPM to generate a couple maps, and a hill giant tribe. If you are interested, please E-mail me.:)

Twin Rose

First Post
>> i don't honestly care about statblock but i want a program that will be reminiscint of the old encounter generator ie:

>> I am on the plains and you encounter "X" where X is a list of monsters that can live on these plains, then classify them by CR and so forth. It will randomly dish out an encounter assign hp's, number, CR, etc. and then give that to the DM in a nice format..That's what I want..

Campaign Suite does both of these. It will go through your monster database, and select them based on climate and terrain, as well as the CR range you select. Then it creates a random table for you, which you can use to fill out overland or dungeon encounters.
It comes with a complete monster database of 650 or so creatures, and there is an expansion pack of creatures from the Mystic Eye Games supplement "Nightmares and Dreams" coming very soon - that adds another 40 creatures to your database.

Remove ads