Starfinder What STARFINDER Material Do You Want To See from JBE?

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Jon Brazer Enterprises in onboard and signed the Starfinder Compatibility License. So the question is, what do you want to see from JBE?

Races? Spells? Abilities? Adventures? Maybe even a new class or two? Ships? Equipment? Monsters? The stars are the limit.

TRDG

Explorer
For me Adventures are key as the AP will be coming out with the indivigual Modules every other month, so the more things you can run, be they shorter, medium or long Modules and AP's the better from the get go.

Tom

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
As I posted on Paizo's boards, the things I am hearing quite a bit (between here, Facebook, Google+, etc) are:

• Adventures
  • Adventures
  • Locations to make your own adventures
  • Races
  • Adventures
  • Mechs
  • Even More Adventures
  • Player Options
  • NPCs and organizations to make your own adventures
  • Different campaign settings
  • Did we say Adventures?

Does this sound good? Anything else to add?

Hard to tell without knowing where the gaps are in the rules.

Locations and associated mini-adventures strike me as the most desirable content. Spacial anomalie, weird locales, new planets, trading hubs, regions of space, etc. Stuff to drop into games or serve as inspiration.

I'd love to see rules for mechs, in the vein of the D20 Future mechs, though as walking tanks rather than adding stat bonuses to Str, Con etc. Just a big huge book full of mech rules, pieces, classes, Kaiju for the mecha to fight. All sorts of mecha from the chicken walking battletech like mechs to gundam types mechs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases