What this heck is this and where did it come from? (Legend of the 5 rings related)

Evenglare

Adventurer
So I was pretty happy to finally get the last book in the L5R AEG 4th edition game. The game was sold off to FFG which I assume they are going to restructure the game completely. Which gave a sort of final time line to me on when I needed to purchase the remaining books to have a complete collection. Which I happily did. So then today I get on Amazon and I see this...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2253014082&pf_rd_i=desktop

No release date, says 2015 and it's from AEG which no longer holds the rights to the series. So... im at a complete loss here. Anyone have any information on this? Where did it come from? Is it a cancelled book about the setting or is it still coming out... uh.. completely surprised on this one.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
FFG's L5R site says "Accordingly, the upcoming Evil Portents expansion for the CCG, and the “Atlas of Rokugan” for the RPG, will be the final products for L5R produced by AEG."

Remove ads